- Who STILL hasn't had their parents sign up for Class Dojo?
- News homework is due on Monday (August 31).
- Two of you from each class are presenting a country on Monday. Forgetting to create a presentation will result in a big, bad F. What a terrible way to start the year...
- All of you are taking a Geo Quiz on Monday. (7 continents, 4 oceans, U.S., Japan, and the two new countries.)
- Picture Day is next Tuesday/Wednesday, September 1-2.
- We'll dive into Tree of Ed for the first time, looking at "the New World" unit.
- This unit covers a TON of time, but for today, we'll be talking about the First Americans... We'll answer important questions about their arrival, particularly: WHO, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW?
- We'll complete Module 1 and take a look at Module 2.