We'll play a game of Kahoot! to prepare for our test next week (technically, that's in the future, right?), and Ms. Wolfrum will stop by to discuss the next four years of your lives.
I can't stress enough how important that it is to get a head start on high school: to know what to expect, to be aware of the possibilities available to you, and to "hit the ground running" when you arrive in August. Really dig in to your high school's website (here's Lyman's), read up the course catalog (so you can "shop" for all your future classes), and go to the spring open house (Lyman students, attend the Paw Preview on Tuesday).
For today though, we'll play Kahoot (play at home here), and you'll work on your study guide.
- Vote for the 8th Grade Dance theme.
- News Homework and Geo Quiz on Monday!
- Study guide due on Tuesday/Wednesday!
- TEST on Tuesday/Wednesday!
- Check for upcoming high school open houses. (Lyman Paw Preview on Monday night, 6:00 - 8:00 pm)
- Click below for information on how to enter Disney's Dreamer and Doer contest.