2nd Period: Thursday, May 21
4th Period: Tuesday, May 26
6th Period: Tuesday, May 26
Here is the information you should study for your final exam:
1. In which years did the follow events occur?
- a. Columbus sailed to America
- b. Jamestown founded
- c. Declaration of Independence
- d. U.S. Constitution Written
- e. Louisiana Purchase
- f. Lincoln won presidential election
- a. Revolutionary War
- b. Civil War
4. Identify the 3 geographic regions of the 13 English colonies
5. What was the cause of the Boston Massacre?
6. Be able to define and identify examples of Propaganda.
7. What were the main warnings in George Washington’s farewell address in 1796?
8. Identify and describe the appearance of
- a. Uncle Sam
- b. Columbia
10. What was the purpose of Lewis & Clark’s exploration of the Louisiana Purchase?
11. Explain how Florida became part of the United States.
12. Identify and know how to use part of a map (compass, scale, key…)
13. Know the difference between primary source and secondary sources.
14. Know the significance of the following inventions
- a. steam engine
- b. cotton gin