Our state is HUGE and it offers a ton of things to do, job opportunities for people, and unique places to live and visit. To begin our day, we are going to build our own maps of Florida. To do this you are going to be using PicCollage and the map/locations below.
- Step 1: Save the Map of Florida to the Camera Roll of the iPad (or desktop of the laptop)
- Step 2: Set the image of the map (below) as your background, this way it stays put and doesn't move around on you
- Step 3: Research the locations/landmarks below and ACCURATELY label them on your map.
- Step 4: Find an image that represents each of the places/landmarks and place it as close to the labeled area as possible.
- Step 5: Upload your images to the Padlet wall for your class!
| || || || |