This week, there isn't much to review, so start with these two simple questions:
- What is something you learned last week about Mr. Dumont?
- About how many years are represented on the classroom timeline? Why do you think I chose to display that amount of time?
- Normally after you've completed the review questions, you could quietly study for the Geography Quiz.
- Instead, today I'll give you a brief lesson on mapping, and then I'll show you what our Monday Geography lessons will look like for the rest of the semester.
- I'll give example presentations on the U.S. and Japan.
- We'll take volunteers to present next week.
- You'll take a practice quiz in preparation for the real thing next week.
- I'll explain the weekly News/Current Events homework, with the first assignment being due next week, August 31.